Traveler’s Choice WARRANTY CLAIMS
General Customer Instructions
Each piece of Traveler’s Choice luggage is accompanied by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The time period of the covered varies from one to ten years, depending on the item. In an unlikely event that a problem arises as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, upon inspection, Traveler’s Choice will promptly repair or replace the item free of charge. A retailer’s receipt or invoice is required for all warranty claims. All warranty claims will be handled via online only.
It is important to note that Traveler’s Choice warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse; particularly moving parts and wheels, or any component parts. Airline damage or mishandling is also not covered by Traveler’s Choice warranty. If an airline damages your luggage, you should immediately file a claim directly with the airline.
Please note that we do not offer refunds to any defective items.
For repair or replacement, please click on the icon Warranty Claim Form. Please follow the instructions carefully. You will have 14 days to submit all information to Traveler’s Choice. After 14 days, your INITIAL request will be deleted from the Traveler’s Choice email log, and you will be required to resubmit a new request. You will receive a response within 7-14 business days of our evaluation of you claim. Traveler’s Choice will not process claims that are incomplete or missing required information as stated on the Warranty Procedures. Please note that products returned to Traveler’s Choice without authorization will not be accepted for repair or replacement and will be discarded without notice. Traveler’s Choice does not accept in-person deliveries unless authorized by Traveler’s Choice. Traveler’s Choice Travelware reserves the right to make the final judgment on all claims. Traveler’s Choice warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which can vary from state to state.
Please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to remove our email address firstname.lastname@example.org from their “spamblock” or forwarding our email address to “junk” mail. This is very important. There has been many issues regarding ISP blocking Traveler’s Choice email address. This will avoid help delayed responses from Traveler’s Choice or its emails regarding additional information Traveler’s Choice may need for your warranty claim.
The Warranty Claim Form:
- You must type your information on the form.
- Item#/Model# and Size & Color: This APPLIES to the defective piece only. Traveler’s Choice will only repair or replace the defective piece only.
- ALL SECTIONS OF THE FORM MUST BE COMPLETED.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL INFORMATION ENTERED ON THE FORM. ANY DISCREPANCIES WILL RESULT IN A RE-PROCESSING FEE, INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGES OR A VOID OF WARRANTY CLAIM FOR YOUR PRODUCT.
- Digital photo must be in low resolution (average 100 pixels. and under 1 MB).
- You must provide a digital photo of the front-face and the defective area(s) of the item.
- Traveler’s Choice recommends at least 2 – 3 digital photos of your item.
- Please check your digital photos before forwarding them to Traveler’s Choice. If photos are viewed by scrolling up or down, it is TOO large. Make sure your digital photos are not TOO close or out of focus.
Receipt or Invoice:
- Receipts and Invoices are required for ALL warranty claims. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Receipt or Invoice can be in form of an order confirmation from the online retailer, invoice, or register receipt.
- All products received as a gift must have a receipt.