Continent Adventurer Medium Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Continent Adventurer Luggage Collection has patented ARMOR-TEC to protect against any damages.
- Polycarbonate impact-resistant hard shell fortified with PC film prevents abrasive scratches and fingerprints.
- Double coil burst resistant anti-theft zipper on main compartment effectively prevents the chain from being easily punctured with sharp objects under high pressure.
- Built-in TSA compliant combination lock by Travel Sentry provides extra security for stored belongings.
- Reinforced and riveted double layer corner guards provides extra protection on all corners.
- T-cruiser ergonomic handle system that is designed to fit perfectly into your palm to reduce stress when maneuvering the luggage even in the tight corners.
- 360° mobility dual airplane style spinner wheel system provide effortless maneuverability and stability.
- Expansion gusset open for 25% more packing capacity.
Material: Polycarbonate + PC Film
Product Overall Dimensions:
25.75" x 17.5" x 10.5" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions:
Warranty Duration: 3 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
The Continent Adventurer
Patented ARMOR-TEC polycarbonate impact-resistant hard shell
I recently traveled to Costa Rica to deliver various supplies to our son. One of the things I had to bring was a food dehydrator. Unfortunately this device measured 15" x 15". Try to find a suitcase that fits the 62 inch maximum the airlines require to avoid an oversize charge but has at least 15 inches in two dimensions... This travelers choice suitcase claimed to be 13 1/2 inches in the appropriate height and width, and would expand two more inches. The suitcase arrived the evening before my departure and lo and behold the 2 inch expansion allowed the food processor to fit perfectly. Despite two plane changes and a five hour trip over rotten roads in Costa Rica in the bed of a pickup truck,the contents of the suitcase and most particularly the fragile food dehydrator survived perfectly. The suitcase itself was undamaged and will bear many more trips to Costa Rica and other destinations. This suitcase exceeded our expectations and performed admirably.
I loved the spaciousness and design. I bought this bag because my husband travels for work and his bag has held up to the punishments of travel.
The suitcase worked perfectly- it was large enough to fit everything I needed to put in there. And at 47lbs when full it rolled super easy!
Scuff free. Anything that scratches it usually can be wiped off. Very durable.