Bell Weather 3 Piece Spinner Set
Traveler's Choice's Bell Weather Metallic spinner collection combines style with practicality.
- Impact resistant hard shell with metallic finish prevents abrasive scratches and fingerprints.
- Sleek aluminum telescopic handle system with push-button locking provides multiple-stage height adjustments for optimal comfort.
- Smooth 360-degreedual spinner wheels provide effortless maneuverability and stability.
- 2-inch expandable feature offers more packing capacity.
- Unique navy color fully-lined interior includes zippered pocket, zippered divider cover, and tie-down straps.
- Flush-mounted combination lock is TSA compliant.
- Aluminum corner guards provide extra protection.
- Convenient top and side carry handles allow easy lifting.
Carry On Overall Dimensions:
18.75" x 13.5" x 9" + 2" depth gusset
Carry On Packing Dimensions:
20.5" x 14.5" x 9.5" + 2" depth gusset
Carry On Weight:
Carry On Linear Dimensions:
Medium Checked Overall Dimensions:
24" x 17" x 11" + 2" depth gusset
Medium Checked Packing Dimensions:
22.5" x 16" x 10.5" + 2" depth gusset
Medium Checked Weight:
Medium Checked Linear Dimensions:
Large Checked Overall Dimensions:
28.5" x 20" x 12.5" + 2" depth gusset
Large Checked Packing Dimensions:
27" x 19" x 12" + 2" depth gusset
Large Checked Weight:
Large Checked Linear Dimensions:
Warranty Duration: 2 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
This luggage is beautiful in white. And I will be able to spot it easily at the luggage claim belt. Obviously it also has to travel well (I have not traveled with it yet), but it appears well made. The corners are very ridged with the aluminum corner guards, and the body is flexible. I believe this will help absorb the impacts from airline luggage handlers. Additionally the zippers also give a small amount of flexibility which should help. I choose hard shell because of the rain factor, and cant wait until I use it next year.