Bell Weather Carry-On Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Bell Weather Metallic spinner collection combines style with practicality.
- Impact resistant hard shell with metallic finish prevents abrasive scratches and fingerprints.
- Sleek aluminum telescopic handle system with push-button locking provides multiple-stage height adjustments for optimal comfort.
- Smooth 360-degreedual spinner wheels provide effortless maneuverability and stability.
- 2-inch expandable feature offers more packing capacity.
- Unique navy color fully-lined interior includes zippered pocket, zippered divider cover, and tie-down straps.
- Flush-mounted combination lock is TSA compliant.
- Aluminum corner guards provide extra protection.
- Convenient top and side carry handles allow easy lifting.
Product Overall Dimensions:
20.5" x 14.5" x 9.5" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions:
18.75" x 13.5" x 9" + 2" depth gusset
Warranty Duration: 2 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
Interested in other sizes? or a set?
The Bell Weather Collection
Travel in style and fashion.
Attractive. Easy to push
It is gorgeous and high quality luggage. I got the set of a carry-on and larger bag.
My boyfriend loved this gift since he travels every month for work. It has an amazing look, rolls smoothly and great compartment space!
I happened to find this spinner at Nordstrom Rack and purchased it because of the beautiful rose gold color. I have had this suitcase for a few years now and it has held up well for the price. If you travel frequently, and pack to the 50lb allowable airline weight limit, this might not be the model for you. The material on this model is ABS plastic and while light, is not the most durable. My next case will be 100% polycarbonate. When the airline attendants pick up the side handle to throw the case onto the conveyer belt, the weight of the bag against the handle caused the plastic to crack. I love the case so much though that i used some clear tape to hold it together for another year, but it's time to find a replacement. Again, love this case - spacious, fairly durable and definitely pretty.
Great product, great customer service