Silverwood II Carry-On Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Silverwood II Collection is created with 100% polycarbonate toughest and most protected hard shell that also offers expandability.
- Unique brush metal finish to prevent abrasive scratches and fingerprints.
- Patented T-Cruiser handle system allows you to maneuver your bag with ease.
- The downward curve of the handle fits the natural position of your hand to minimize discomfort or fatigue.
- Patented Dual cyclone spherical spinner wheel system provides wide wheel bases for better traction and stability.
- Built-in TSA compliant flush mounted combination lock.
- Expansion gusset boasts an extra 2 inches of packing space.
- Main compartment features a large claim-shell opening with heavy duty anti-theft zipper.
- Hard plated corner guards for extra protection that enhance overall durability.
- Soft top, side and bottom handle grip allows for comfort and easy lifting.
- Built-In portable charger pouch and iTRAVEL smart USB port that allows user to store and charge their personal devices.
Material: 100% Polycarbonate
Product Overall Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 9.5" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions: 19.5" x 13.75" x 9.25" + 2" depth gusset
Warranty Duration: 3 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
INTERESTED IN OTHER SIZES? OR A SET?
Silverwood II 3 Piece Spinner Set
3 colors available
Better than expected.
I purchased Silverwood II Carry-on and Medium cases to replace C.K. pieces that outlived their usefulness. R.I.P. my well-travelled old friends. Now, firstly: The color isn't actually Navy. I'm sure no one will deduct a point since the photos make this obvious. What isn't obvious in the marketing photos is the handsomeness of the brushed texture. The photos do not adequately represent how good looking this luggage really is. The wheelbase is wide, making it very stable. It simply will not tip over without considerable force. Dividers with zippered compartments maximize utilization. The orange interior color is unconventional. Some may not care for it, but I'm personally very pleased it. Actual weight, empty: Carry-On: 8.0 lbs. Medium: 9.6 lbs. So far, my only dislikes: iTravel port (carry-on): I would guess the built-in cable is an outdated USB protocol, probably 2.0, based on the much slower charging speed when connected through it, vs direct to a portable charger. A very easy fix would be to upgrade the cable to USB 3.1. Expansion gusset: I like the idea, but the implementation is lacking. Considering that a feature of the main compartment is the "heavy duty anti-theft zipper", it might make better sense to have just as secure a zipper on the gusset, with the addition of a gusset lock, so not to expose the fabric. This would give the user the option to maximize capacity, or travel with greater security... Just a thought. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Silverwood II Carry-On Spinner – Navy Silverwood II Medium Spinner - Navy
Would recommend this!
I haven't used it yet, but will give feedback after my upcoming trip. So far, I am impressed with the product. When ordering it, didn't know about the packing cubes. I received my order on time. Didn't need to track it, they sent me all the updates. When I opened the suitcase and saw the packing cubes, I was like, wow, this is super cool! Everything else like advertised! I am happy with my purchase!