Ultimax II Large Trunk Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Ultimax II Luggage Collection is a 2017 RedDot product design of the year recipient. Ultimax II combines style and features from our beloved MaxPorter II to become one our customers' most loved collections!
- Traveler's Choice Ultimax II polycarbonate hard side spinners luggage suitcases are made of 100% polycarbonate hard shell that is extremely durable and impact resistant.
- Patented T-Cruiser Handle system allows you to maneuver your bag with ease.
- Downward curvature of the handle fits the natural position of your hand, thereby minimizing discomfort or fatigue.
- Patented dual cyclone spherical spinner wheel system provides wide wheel bases for better traction and stability.
- Double coil burst resistant anti-theft zipper on main compartment effectively prevents the chain from being easily punctured with sharp objects under high pressure.
- Wheels are recessed to maximize case size and packing capacity.
- Each wheel features a 5mm shock-resistant material that assures smooth maneuverability and quiet rolling experience.
- Built-In TSA-approved combination lock provides additional peace of mind.
- Fully-lined interior includes detachable clear waterproof pouch and adjustable shelf dividers.
- Bottom grip handle allows easy lifting without touching the wheels.
Clear luggage cover is included to protect your luggage from dirt and scratches.
Material: 100% Polycarbonate
Product Overall Dimensions: 30.25" x 17" x 14.75"
Product Packing Dimensions: 30" x 16" x 14.5"
Warranty Duration: 5 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
Organize your belongings using the Ultimax packing dividers.
4 Meter Drop Test
External Hardshell Damage Test
Protect your new Trunk Spinner with
The Clear Luggage Cover
Keep your Ultimax II Trunk Spinner clean and scratch resistant. The clear luggage cover protects the luggage against any scratches, dirt, sand, snow, and is waterproof.
The Best Luggage to the Philippines
This luggage went through the works and held up so great! The max I could put in this bag was 50lbs! It was gotten wet and no problem, no dents on it, a few scuff marks, the wheels and handle are top notch especially when it’s heavy, great handles all around the luggage helps when retrieving from the baggage carousel, loved the color teal easy to identify, loved the dividers inside helped to organizer, could have done without the divider with the pockets really was useless-couldn’t fit anything and added too much bulk if you did… I plan to get another one to replace my heavy Swiss Army luggage. And the TSA lock worked wonderfully. Zippers were great. Thanks America’s Choice for a really top notch bag without the top notch price!!!!
I used this for a 10 day trip to Europe. In retrospect I totally overpacked but it is a great bag and I will be giving to my daughter to use for a 3 month study abroad. Easy to pack, stay organized and very easy to move. It glides along nicely. I probably need a smaller one for myself!
The Perfect Cruise Check-In Luggage
The trunk-style luggage (70/30 split) is a rare style of luggage but works perfectly for a 7/8 day cruise where formalware is needed. The lid stored my tuxedo, dress shirts, and accessories while the bottom stored five packing cubes containing clothes and shoes. The built-in container for liquids and the dividers kept everything neat and tidy. I was able to carry 20 liters more in the Ultimax II (than the traditional 50/50 split luggage) as it is the perfect size and shape.
So far so good
I love the unique shape of this trunk, as a tall person I found it easier to handle on the go. I also found it easier to pack and now live out of due to the shelves and narrow shape. Of course with most check bags, if it’s full it’s overweight but I managed to get it under 50 lbs to get to Europe. Not sure about durability yet. Not sure what the giant plastic pocket is for, hesitant to put anything in there since it traps moisture.
This is the perfect size and style trunk luggage. I had my eye on the rimowa trunk, but I couldn’t justify spending over $1200 for it, and having to worry about it getting scratched up when you check it in. I am so happy I found this trunk and can’t wait to use it. It’s lightweight, love how the inside of each packing side is different and you could stack packing cubes in there, feels durable and well-made, and it came with a protective cover. Bonus ! Beautiful color and design.