Birmingham Medium Luggage
Traveler's Choice's Birmingham 2 Wheeled Luggage Collection is built to be tough and designed to provide travelers comfort, functionality, and reliability.
- EVA foam construction provide exceptional durability while being lightweight.
- Ergonomic aluminum push-button handle system.
- Grooved handle tubes provide extra strength and handle stability.
- Full interior lining with zippered mesh pocket.
- Tie-down straps to secure belongings.
- U-shaped zippered lid pocket for shirts and accessories.
- Add-A-Bag strap allows additional bags to be carried.
- In-line skate wheels with crash-guard wheel housing for lasting durability.
- Expandable storage allows for 30% more packing capacity.
- Reinforced top and side padded grip handles.
- Protective skid guards, full corner guards, and kick plate minimize potential damages.
- Built-in ID window at the back panel of uprights.
Material: 1680 Denier Water-Repellent Fabric
Product Overall Dimensions:
25" x 16" x 9.5" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions:
Warranty Duration: 2 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
The product itself looks great! Additionally they send me packing cubes and travel supplies.
This is a replacement for my old Birmingham suitcase that has served me well for many years. It had traveled with me all over the world and survived a multitude of luggage handlers. The new Birmingham has the same interior which I find works well for organizing clothes, etc. The touches of orange on the outside make this bag easy to spot at baggage claim. The medium size is perfect for my needs. This is my "Go To" suitcase.
A really good rugged luggage, took it on two trips to Amsterdam and Austria both times made it out fine with no damage just a few scratches but thats normal wear. It is very light weight and durable which made it easy to pack a lot of clothes and souvenirs I brought back before hitting the max weight of airlines. I would recommend it, if you travel a few times a year. Really loved this suit case for the size and durability as well as being light. Perfect size for checked bags without going over the dimensions of airlines or weight limit and having to pay extra fee for it.
Thank you Enrique!!! We love you right back It is always nice to hear our customers love our luggage. Safe Travels!!!