Sedona Carry-On Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Sedona Luggage collection is created by Covestro. The German engineering of the 100% Makrolon® Polycarbonate hard-shell luggage is incredibly strong, scratch-resistant, light, and more durable than aluminum and ABS. The Sedona series is perfect for any trip and can stand up to even the most rigorous travel.
- 100% pure polycarbonate allows the shell to absorb impact by flexing when under stress.
- Clam shell opening with fully imprinted interior lining.
- Two interior zippered mesh pockets and a center zippered pouch for easy organization.
- Dual spinner wheels provide smooth hand quiet 360 degree maneuverability.
- Durable top and side carry handle reinforced with internal support plates.
- Built in TSA recognized 3-dial combination lock for secure packing.
- Expansion gusset offers 25% more packing capacity.
Material: 100% Polycarbonate
Product Overall Dimensions:
21" x 14.5" x 9" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions:
Warranty Duration: 3 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
The Sedona Collection
Strong and Light Weight
100% German Engineering Makrolon® Polycarbonate
My experience was excellent. It was easy to identify which wheels I needed, ordering was seamless and the wheels arrived I. A timely manner.
I love my luggage. I got compliments of the color. It’s classic red and feminine! The wheels and handles are smooth. The zippers are sturdy. It’s a 50/50 split so you have ample space pack( if you’re an overpacked, You open about 2-3in extra space but not more cos the zippers can bulge a bit). Overall I like it. I did have scruff marks from the airport from my recent trip but there was no bulge / dents anywhere. Wheels and handles in tact