Please note that we do not offer refunds to any defective items.
For repair or replacement, please click here to create a Warranty Ticket. If you purchased your item from the Traveler’s Choice Travelware website, please use your existing login information to create a Warranty Ticket.
Please follow the instructions carefully. You will be required to submit your receipt or invoice and 3 digital photos of your item. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours that your Warranty Ticket has been received. You will receive a response from one of our customer service representatives within 72 hours of the confirmation email. Please check your email or log in to our website to check for updates on your Warranty Ticket. Please be prepared to communicate with our customer service representatives through our website.
Traveler’s Choice will not process claims that are incomplete or missing the required information. Please note that items returned to Traveler’s Choice without return authorization will be discarded without notice. Traveler’s Choice do not service in-person requests unless authorized by Traveler’s Choice. Traveler’s Choice Travelware reserves the right to make the final judgment on all claims. Traveler’s Choice warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which can vary from state to state.
Warranty Ticket Requirements:
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter the “defective” item(s) information. Please note that Traveler’s Choice will only repair or replace the defective piece only.
- Complete all the required fields.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL INFORMATION ENTERED ON THE FORM. ANY DISCREPANCIES WILL RESULT IN A RE-PROCESSING FEE, INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGES OR A VOID OF WARRANTY CLAIM FOR YOUR PRODUCT.
- Digital photo must be in low resolution (average 100 pixels. and under 1 MB).
- You must provide a digital photo of the FRONT FACE of the luggage or bag and the DEFECTIVE area(s) of luggage or bag.
- Traveler’s Choice requires 3 digital photos of your defective item.
- Please check your digital photos before uploading them to your Warranty Ticket. If photos are viewed by scrolling up or down, it is TOO large. Make sure your digital photos are not TOO close or out of focus.
- Any digital photos that are unclear or edited will not be accepted and your Warranty Ticket will be voided without notice.
Receipt or Invoice:
- Receipts and Invoices are required for ALL warranty claims. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Receipts or Invoices can be in form of an order confirmation from the online retailer, invoice, or register receipt.
- All products received as a gift must have a receipt.
- Receipts and Invoices must be in PDF or Jpeg format.