Traveler’s Choice continues to evolve in order to satisfy and enhance each customer’s travel experience, rest assured that our products are tested to meet quality control standards. When our products are used under normal conditions for which they are designed, Traveler’s Choice ensures our products to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Our products are designed to be strong, durable, and dependable.
Please complete your product registration HERE at Traveler’s Choice website within 90 days of the purchase date to validate your limited warranty.
We suggest to inspect your luggage thoroughly before leaving the airport. If your luggage was damaged by an airline, you should immediately submit a damage claim with the airline. Keep in mind that each airline has its own rules and regulations to process a baggage damage claim. Please check with your airline for more information.
In the unlikely event and a defect should occur caused by manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Refer to the original product hangtag for the limited warranty length of your particular model.We will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated. Traveler’s Choice limited warranty applies to the original purchaser or gift recipient of this product from the original date of purchase. Please note the original sales receipt will be requested, as proof of purchase to validate your warranty. If we determine the product cannot be repaired, and an identical replacement is not available, we will provide you with a product of comparable value.
The limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear such as abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents, or soil.
- Accidents, negligence, improper use, and poor maintenance.
- Zipper threading/tracking caused by abusive or unreasonable use of the product.
- Use of product in excess of maximum weight specifications.
- Transportation damage (FedEx, UPS…etc), damages caused by airlines, or common carriers (Train, Bus, Cruise…etc).
- Improper repairs or incorrectly performed maintenance made by the original owner or made by a third party.
Please note in certain cases manufacturing specifications can be subject to change without notice. Most luggage can be easily repaired with a screwdriver and spare parts. We will send spare parts for easy repair issues with a nominal fee.
Our warranty claim requests are processed online only, please submit your warranty claim through our website at https://www.travelerchoice.com/my-tickets/
Please note proof of purchase and photos or videos showing defect will be required, along with our nominal processing fees as follow:
Parts, Accessories – $7.95
Backpacks, Totes, Duffels – $9.95
Rolling Backpacks, Rolling Duffels – $14.95
Luggage Piece – $24.95
Luggage Set – $39.95
- Limited warranty is not transferable and cannot extend to the repaired or replacement piece as the warranty is obsolete.
- Traveler’s Choice reserves the right to void the limited warranty if we determine a claim to be dishonest or fraudulent.
- Limited warranty applies within the 48 contiguous United States, not including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO and other US Territories and is limited to the value of the product, subject to change without notice.
Warranty Ticket Requirements:
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter the “defective” item(s) information. Please note that Traveler’s Choice will only repair or replace the defective piece only.
- Complete all the required fields.
- You are responsible for all information entered on the form. Any discrepancies can result in re-processing fees and re-shipping charges. It may also void the warranty claim for your product.
- Digital photos must be in low resolution (average 100 pixels. and under 1 MB).
- You must provide a digital photo of the FRONT FACE of the luggage or bag and the DEFECTIVE area(s) of luggage or bag.
- Traveler’s Choice requires 3 digital photos of your defective item.
- Please check your digital photos before uploading them to your Warranty Ticket. If photos are viewed by scrolling up or down, it is TOO large. Make sure your digital photos are not TOO close or out of focus.
- Any digital photos that are unclear or edited will not be accepted and your Warranty Ticket will be voided without notice.
Proof of Purchase:
- Receipts and Invoices are required and must be in PDF or Jpeg format.
- Credit Card statements are not accepted as proof of purchase.
- All products received as a gift must have a valid receipt.
Our warranty requests are processed online only. Please click here to submit your warranty ticket. If you purchased your product from the Traveler’s Choice Travelware website, please use your existing login information to create a Warranty Ticket.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email within 24 hours that your Warranty Ticket has been received. You will receive a response from one of our customer service representatives within 3-5 business days. Please be prepared to communicate with our customer service representatives via email for faster service. Warranty claims are processed approximately in 30 days or longer, depending on your claim.
Traveler’s Choice will not process claims that are incomplete or missing the required information. Please note that items returned to Traveler’s Choice without return authorization will be discarded without notice. Traveler’s Choice does not service in-person requests unless authorized by Traveler’s Choice. Traveler’s Choice Travelware reserves the right to make the final judgment on all claims. Traveler’s Choice warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which can vary from state to state.
Please note under no circumstances, we will not offer refunds or discounts on any defective items.