Your use of the Services is also governed by our Terms and Conditions.
Some regions provide additional rights by law, as described below:
- United Kingdom
- European Union
If you reside in one of these regions, please see this link for more information about your additional rights.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
When utilizing our Services, you may be requested to furnish us with Personal Information. This occurs when you create an account, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletters, engage in a promotional activity, complete satisfaction surveys, reach out to our support team, or apply for a job.
We request that you do not provide any other information that is not requested from us.
The types of Personal Information we gather encompass:
- Contact unique identifiers: This includes your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Characteristics or demographics: This includes your country.
- Commercial or transactions information: This includes records of products or services you purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Account credentials: This includes your username, password, password hints, and other information for authentication or account access.
- Payment information: This includes your unique payment numbers (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments. This information is processed by our payment processors.
- User-generated content: This includes content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback, questions, or survey responses) or publicly post on the Services (such as in product reviews or blog comments).
- Professional, employment, or education-related information, including your employment and work history, transcripts, writing samples, references, and other information necessary to consider you for a job.
When utilizing our Services, both we and third parties with whom we collaborate will automatically gather Personal Information from your browser or device. The types of Personal Information that are automatically collected encompass:
- Device unqiue identifiers: This could include your device's IP address and Advertising Id.
- Device information: This includes your device's operating system and browser (e.g., type, version, and settings), internet service provider, regional and language preferences.
- Internet browsing activity data: This includes details about your browsing history and interactions. This information may include the features you use, pages you visit, content you view, purchases you make or consider, the time of day you browse, and the pages you came from and exited to.
- Non-precise geo-location data: This could include location approximations derived from an IP address or data indicating a city or postal code level.
We obtain Personal Information about you from 3rd party sources. The categories of other sources from which we collect Personal Information include:
- Social media platforms with which you interact. For example, when you “like,” “follow”, "share",
or otherwise engage with our content on social media (such as through our brand
page or direct message), we may collect information such as your contact
identifiers and any comments you provide. If you publicly reference us on
social media (such as by using a hashtag associated with us in a tweet or
post), we may use your reference on or in connection with our Services.
- Business partners
that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in
joint marketing or promotional activities.
- Third party vendors
and related parties we work with in connection with receiving analytics,
advertising, security, and fraud prevention services.
- Data providers,
such as licensors of private and public databases.
- Public sources: This includes information that is obtainable in the public domain, including where information is in the public domain.
3. How we use your personal information
- Providing services: we use Personal Information to provide services such as operating the Services
- Administrative purposes: we use Personal Information to maintain your account, process transactions, and to address legal requirements.
- Communications: we use Personal Information to communicate with you about updates, changes to policies, and transactional messages. Communications can be conducted through email, phone, or opt-in SMS.
- Personalization: we use Personal Information to serve you content we believe that is curated for you.
- Feedback: we may use surveys to learn about your experience with your products or experience. These surveys are voluntary and the Personal Information collected will be used for reporting to determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and the customer experience of our products.
- Advertising: We work with 3rd party agencies, ad networks, technology provides to place ads about our products and services on other websites and outlets. For more information, you can read about it under the "Advertising usage"
- Promotions: Promotions are typically voluntary. When you enter a promotion, we use Personal Information for administrative purposes. By entering in a voluntary promotion, you also agree to the rules of the promotion, and that, except where prohibited by applicable law, any parties involved in administrating the promotion may use your name, and/or statement in advertising or marketing materials.
- Analytics: We use Personal Information through tracking technologies such as Google Analytics to understand activities and usage to improve our services and make marketing and business decisions.
- Security: We use Personal Information to prevent, detect, investigate and address fraud, threats, or harm.
- Recruitment: We use Personal Information in our recruitment process to identify and learn more about a potential employee during the hiring process.
We will use your Personal Information for purposes beyond its regular or standard use only when you explicitly instruct us to do so or when we provide you with prior notice and you give your consent.
When we create ads through Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other marketing platforms, you might encounter them on their platforms as well as other websites.
To facilitate this advertising process, we employ tracking technologies within our own Service and embed them into the advertisements displayed on external websites and services. Some of these tracking technologies have the capability to monitor your online activities across various unrelated services. They may collect or deduce information about you to deliver personalized advertising that aligns with your preferences and interests, a practice commonly known as "targeted advertising".
We also use audience matching algorithms created by 3rd party technology companies to reach people who have visited our website or are in one or more databases. "This is also another form of targeted advertising". We do this by incorporating a pixel from a third party technology company into our own Service. This allows the 3rd party to match our data with theirs to create an matched audience set.
4. How we disclose your personal Information
These are the categories of entities we disclose Personal Information:
Several of the 3rd parties we collaborate with act as service providers responsible for gathering and managing Personal Information on our behalf.
These service providers handle various tasks for us, including payment processing, data analysis, marketing, advertising, website hosting, and technical assistance. In compliance with legal requirements, we have contractual agreements in place that prevent our service providers from using the Personal Information they collect on our behalf for any purposes other than the services they provide to us. However, we may authorize them to utilize non-Personal Information for any permissible purposes under relevant laws.
We share Personal Information with our business partners as part of our collaboration to provide co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or participate in joint marketing and promotional endeavors.
The content you share publicly will be accessible to others. For instance, if you submit a review, other users of the Service may have the ability to view your name. We do not assume responsibility for the actions of other users who access and utilize your posted content. After you have posted information, you may not have the option to modify or remove it, except in cases where you retain rights under applicable law.
We will reveal your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary or suitable for the following reasons:
- To comply with law enforcement or national security obligations and legal procedures, such as court orders or subpoenas
- To respond to requests
- To safeguard your, our, or others' rights, assets, or well-being
- To enforce our policies or contracts
- To recover amounts owed to us
- To prevent physical harm, financial loss, or in association with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activities.
IP addresses could be disclosed to law enforcement agencies to assist in identifying users involved in their inquiry into unauthorized activities such as fraud.
5. 3rd Party
Links to external websites and services run by third parties may be included in Our Services. In addition, we might use third-party-controlled technology, such as those listed in the section below on "Tracking technology and cookies usage".
Regarding the data practices of third parties, we neither support them nor offer any guarantees. Third parties do not have the authority over us to decide how and why to process any Personal Information they collect from you, unless they serve as our service providers. If you have any questions about how they process, you should get in touch with them directly. It is recommended that consumers check the privacy regulations of any third party they interact with.
6. Tracking technologies (Pixels and Cookies)
We and third parties we collaborate with utilize pixels and cookies in our services. These tools are usually used in marketing to better serve you content we believe may align with you. They are explained as such below:
The data collected through these pixels may include information such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and the pages you visit on our website. We use this information to analyze user behavior, optimize our website and marketing campaigns, and provide targeted advertising.
We may also share this data with third-party service providers, such as advertising networks and analytics platforms, to assist us in delivering personalized content and advertisements to you across various channels.
You have the option to disable cookies and tracking technologies in your browser settings, which may prevent the collection of certain data by marketing pixels. However, please note that this may impact your experience on our website and the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help us analyze website traffic, remember your preferences, and track your interactions with our website.
We use both session cookies, which are temporary and expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party service providers, such as analytics and advertising partners.
The information collected through cookies may include your IP address, browser type, device type, and the pages you visit on our website. We may use this information to personalize your experience, improve our website, and deliver targeted advertising to you.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that disabling cookies may limit your ability to access certain features of our website.
When you visit our website, you have the ability to manage your data privacy preferences. Your options are outlined below:
These tracking technologies are essential to operate our services. They serve various purposes such as facilitating form completion, detecting irregular website behavior, preventing fraudulent activities, and saving search preferences.
These tracking technologies allow us to evaluate the performance of our services. They are integral to giving us insights on how our visitors interact with our websites. We use these insights to understand and serve our visitors better.
These tracking technologies enable us to better serve our visitors that are revisiting our site. These technologies allow us to remember your preferences such as: your country, your language, your interests, your cart or past items viewed.
These tracking technologies allow us and our 3rd party service providers the ability to serve marketing content to you. 3rd party service providers may create a profile of your interests and show you relevant content on external websites.
7. Data Transfers and Retention
We may transfer and store your data in various regions throughout the world. This means that your personal information may be processed, accessed, or stored in countries outside of your own, including those that may have different data protection laws from your jurisdiction.
The specific retention period for your data may vary depending on factors such as the type of information collected, the purposes for which it was collected, and legal or regulatory requirements.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Once your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, we will securely delete or anonymize it in accordance with our data retention policies and procedures.
8. Data Security
We understand the critical importance of safeguarding your data. While we implement stringent security measures to protect your information, it's important to note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your data to the best of our ability, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ various security measures, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls, to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Additionally, our employees undergo regular training to ensure the proper handling and protection of your information.
9. Your Privacy Choices
Depending on your place of residence (for more information on rights in your region, please view section 9), you may have certain rights, including the ability to:
- The right to request information about your Personal Information.
- The right to delete your Personal Information from our systems.
- The right to correct incorrect and inaccurate Personal Information.
To exercise your rights,
Residents of the United States can contact at (909)-529-7688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents of the United Kingdom, Switzerland, European Union or Asia can email us at email@example.com.