Traveler's Choice continues to evolve in order to satisfy and enhance each customer's travel experience. Please rest assured that our products are tested to meet and exceed quality control standards. Under normal conditions, Traveler's Choice ensures our products to be free from any defects in material or workmanship. Our products are all designed to be strong, durable, dependable, and long lasting.
Luggage are subjected to irregular treatment at airports. Please thoroughly inspect your luggage before leaving the airport. If your luggage was damaged by an airline, you should immediately submit a damage claim with the airline. Please keep in mind that each airline has its own rules and regulations in processing a baggage damage claim. Please check with your specific airline for more information on how to proceed.
The warranty program does not apply to luggage that are damaged by TSA. Please refer to this link to learn how to file a claim with TSA.
Limited Warranty Program
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help!
Please note that under no circumstances will we offer refunds or discounts on any defective items.
Please note during our review process, we will need:
- An image of your original sales receipt.
- The product hang tag item number.
Your warranty claim will automatically be denied if there is no proof of purchase.
During our review process we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated. Traveler's Choice's limited warranty applies to the original purchase receipt or a gift receipt of the product from the original date of purchase. If we determine that the product can not be repaired and an identical replacement is unavailable, we will provide you with a product of comparable value.
Manufacturing specifications can be subject to change without notice.
The Limited Warranty Program does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear damages such as abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents, or soil.
- Accidents, negligence, improper use, and/ or poor maintenance.
- Zipper threading/tracking caused by abusive or unreasonable use of the product.
- Use of product in excess maximum weight specifications.
- Transportation damages (FedEx, UPS, etc)
- Airline Damages
- Common carrier damages (Train, Bus, Cruise, etc)
- Improper repairs or incorrectly performed maintenance made by the original owner or made by a third party.
- Limited warranty is not transferable and cannot be extended to the repaired or replacement piece as the warranty will be obsolete.
- Traveler's Choice reserves the right to void the limited warranty if we determine a claim to be dishonest or fraudulent.
- Limited warranty applies within the 48 contiguous United States, not including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO and other US Territories and is limited to the value of the product.
- Processing time for the limited warranty program may exceed 21 days.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.
Limited Warranty Program Pricing
Please note that this fee is to cover the shipping cost from our fulfillment center to the destination. There are no product charges for the replacement.
|Parts and Accessories||$7.95|
|Backpacks, Totes, Duffels||$17.95|
|Rolling Backpacks, Rolling Duffels||$19.95|
|Single Luggage Piece||$29.95|
To submit a warranty request click the button below and fill out the form. Our warranty team will review your request, issue a warranty authorization number, and inform you of next steps. After you have submitted your warranty claim, please allow 21 - 30 days for processing time.