Continent Adventurer Large Spinner
Traveler's Choice's Continent Adventurer Luggage Collection has patented ARMOR-TEC to protect against any damages.
- Polycarbonate impact-resistant hard shell fortified with PC film prevents abrasive scratches and fingerprints.
- Double coil burst resistant anti-theft zipper on main compartment effectively prevents the chain from being easily punctured with sharp objects under high pressure.
- Built-in TSA compliant combination lock by Travel Sentry provides extra security for stored belongings.
- Reinforced and riveted double layer corner guards provides extra protection on all corners.
- T-cruiser ergonomic handle system that is designed to fit perfectly into your palm to reduce stress when maneuvering the luggage even in the tight corners.
- 360° mobility dual airplane style spinner wheel system provide effortless maneuverability and stability.
- Expansion gusset open for 25% more packing capacity.
Material: Polycarbonate + PC Film
Product Overall Dimensions:
29.5" x 19.75" x 12.5" + 2" depth gusset
Product Packing Dimensions:
Warranty Duration: 3 Years
At Traveler's Choice, we want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you have purchased on our site. you may return the unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. Learn more about our return policy.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, we will be more than happy to help! Learn more about our warranty policy.
The Continent Adventurer
Patented ARMOR-TEC polycarbonate impact-resistant hard shell
I have not used them yet. Planning a trip later this year. The set is absolutely beautiful. The color is bright. I love that they expand for extra stuff and it has TSA locks.
Well made, easy to navigate
Not only does this bag look great, but it is extremely well-made and easy to navigate. Purchased power bank I love the fact that it incorporates sleeve for it for easy charging on the go. Also they have that the tech is TSA approved
All good Would buy again and again
Honestly these serm like the best looking suitcase you will find. the only issue is they dont look like that light gold they look darker in person. but other than that they look good matetial